We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the MO.gov web site complies with standards of accessibility. Thus, we have implemented the following:
- Labels for form elements.
- Column and row headers for tables where appropriate.
- Non-scripted alternative content where appropriate.
- Alternate text and/or long description attributes for images.
- Title attributes for links.
- Links allowing users without styles to “skip to content” or “skip to navigation”.
Questions and concerns about the MO.gov web site and accessibility may be expressed by contacting the webmaster.