Driving & Vehicles
Learn how to obtain or renew a Missouri driver license, non-driver license or permit.
Changes to the Missouri Driver License
More info about changes to the Missouri driver license…
- Driver Licensing
- Missouri Driver Guide
- Teen Drivers
- Commercial Drivers
- Motorcycle Operator Manual
- Tickets and Points
- License Reinstatement
- Organ/Tissue donation and registry
- License Offices
- Driver Examination Testing – Take the driver license examination or commercial driver license examination.
Vehicle Titling & Registrations
Information and services related to titling and registering a motor vehicle, trailer, boat/vessel, or all-terrain vehicle.
- Motor vehicle licensing information
- Renewing plates
- Vehicle safety inspections
- Vehicle emissions inspections
- Property Tax
- Personalized and specialty license plates
- Disabled placards
- Buying a vehicle
- Selling a vehicle
- Motor Vehicle Sales Tax Calculator
- Specialty Vehicles
Road & Travel Conditions
Road Conditions in Other States
Tickets, Accidents & Insurance
Motor Vehicle Insurance
Missouri law requires that all motor vehicle drivers and owners maintain some type of motor vehicle liability insurance coverage.
Pay a Speeding Ticket
Learn how to pay a speeding ticket or other driving violations online.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
You must report accidents that happen in Missouri to the Driver License Bureau if:
- The accident happened less than one year ago,
- The accident involved an uninsured motorist, AND
- The accident caused property damage costing more than $500, or someone was injured or killed.
Report an Unsafe Driver
Use Form 4319 (Driver Condition Report) to report a driver who may be unable to operate a motor vehicle safely and responsibly. You must have personally observed or know the information about the driver you are reporting. Learn more about reporting an unsafe driver.