Housing & Utilities
Personal Counseling & Assistance
Need help? Federally approved housing counseling agencies offer guidance on homebuying, renting, reverse mortgages and default and foreclosure prevention.
Making Home Affordable Program
The Making Home Affordable Program can help homeowners in diverse situations avoid foreclosure. Learn more »
Finding a Home
Financing a Home
- Housing Loans on GovLoans.gov
- Loans for First-Time Home Buyers
- Home Loans for Veterans
- Mortgage loans advice and warnings
- Making Home Affordable
- Avoiding foreclosure (HUD)
- Trouble Paying Your Mortgage?
- Report mortgage fraud
- File a complaint against a financial institution
Home Insurance, Safety and Repairs
- Homeowner’s insurance information
- Household Safety
- Home Repair Opportunity Program
Provides funding to meet the need for home repair for low and moderate income homeowners in non-metropolitan areas of Missouri.
BeEnergyEfficient.org is aimed at helping you remain in control of your energy bills.
Energy Efficiency, Incentives & Rebates
- Find an energy efficiency program
- Tax credits and utility bill rebates
- Energy.gov portal to savings