Register to Vote
Fill out a voter registration form online through the Secretary of State’s website.
Check your Voter Registration
Determine if you are registered to vote in the State of Missouri.
Review eligibility requirements and learn how you can register to vote.
More Voting Resources
- Voter Bill of Rights
- Vote Missouri – The Voting Rights Center
- Three Minute Voting Guide
- Absentee Voting
- Military/Overseas Voting
- Election Calendars
- Initiative Petitions and Ballot Questions
- First Vote
- Local Election Authorities
- Find your Legislators
- Legislative District Maps
- Information for Candidates
Campaign Finance, Ethics and Transparency
Publicly Available Data
The Missouri Ethics Commission website has many resources related to transparency in campaign finance.
- Campaign Finance
Search campaign finance reports by campaign committee and candidate.
- Complaints/Conflict of Interest
File a complaint for a conflict of interest against a public official.
Search registered lobbyists and the expense reports they file.