Missouri thanks its veterans for their service defending this country and appreciates their sacrifices.
If you are a new veteran, longtime veteran, family member of a veteran, or survivor of a veteran, we have resources for you.
- Show-Me Heroes
- On-The-Job Training for Veterans
- Unemployment Benefits for Military Spouses
- Hero at Home – resources for families of deployed Missouri Guard and Reserve.
- Resources for veteran-owned businesses
- Feds Hire Vets
Health & Support
- Veterans Service Offices
- Missouri Veteran’s Commission
- VA Facilities in Missouri
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) post directory
- Veterans Crisis Line – 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1
- Mental Health Resources for Veterans
- Missouri’s Fallen Heroes – servicemen and servicewomen from Missouri, based on their “Home of Record” at the time of their death.