Traffic & Road Conditions
Get real-time traffic and updates for Missouri locations.
- Traveler Information Map
For work zone locations, road closings, flooding information and weather-related road conditions.
- Kansas City Traffic, real-time
- Springfield Traffic, real-time
- St. Louis Traffic, real-time
- Historic Traffic Volume
Safety is the Missouri Department of Transportation’s (MoDOT) first priority. Further information on traffic volumes, bicycle and pedestrian information, motor carrier issues, accident statistics and even legislative topics can be found at MoDOT’s Safety Page.
Report an Unsafe Driver
Learn how to report an unsafe driver in Missouri.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety
- Booster Seats
- Distracted Driving
- Impaired Driving
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Motor Carrier Safety
- Motor Vehicle Safety – CDC
- Motorcycle Safety
- Older Drivers
- Safe Routes to School
- School Bus Safety
- Travel Safe Zones
- Winter Driving
- Work Zones
- Young Drivers
Pay a Speeding Ticket
Learn how to pay a speeding ticket or other driving violations online.
Boating & Water Safety
For information on boating and water safety, visit the Water Patrol website.
You must report accidents that happen in Missouri to the Driver License Bureau if:
- The accident happened less than one year ago,
- The accident involved an uninsured motorist, AND
- The accident caused property damage costing more than $500, or someone was injured or killed.
You can report an accident by downloading the Motor Vehicle Accident Report form.
Additional Accident Resources
- Traffic Accident Statistics
- Traffic Crash Reports
- Official Accident Reports
- Boating/Drowning Incidents